- To address the needs of poor and vulnerable people for their access to water and sanitation.
- To undertake and assist in sustainable conservation of water resources and development.
- To promote and advocate for rights based approach in all development interventions.
- To adhere to result based management, participation of all stakeholders, capacity building of stakeholders, dissemination of findings to wider communities and stake holders and logical framework in all project interventions
- To supplement the efforts of the Government and other National and International Development Agencies towards the development of needy children, women and marginalized section.
- To improve the standard of living and quality of lives of the neglected, downtrodden, indigenous and vulnerable groups particularly children in especially difficult situation, street children, rag pickers, needy children, their mothers, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women and other marginalized groups of people belonging to the “Resource Poor” and “Absolute Poor” categories.
- To execute integrated development programs to benefit poor and marginalized on natural resources management (including water resource development, watershed conservation & development, forest management, wasteland development, etc) livelihood, micro-credit, basic health services, education and civic engagements etc.